10 Days Private Tour
Southern Patagonia Highlights
Included on each private journey
– Airport meet and greet with private transfer
– Hand selected accommodations
– Fully breakfast daily.
– All Inclusive in Torres del Paine
– Personalized Activities
– English Speaking local guides
– Entrance Fees and Taxes
– On-site Agency Support
– Guaranteed Departure with two guests
Itinerary at a Glance
DAY 1 | Arrive Buenos Aires, Argentina
DAY 2 | Buenos Aires – Ushuaia
DAY 3 | Ushuaia
DAY 4 | El Calafate
DAY 5 | El Calafate
DAY 6 | Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
DAY 7 | Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
DAY 8 | Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
DAY 9 | Flight to Santiago de Chile
DAY 10 | Depart from Santiago
All our itineraries can be customized!
Discover the essence of Southern Patagonia on this incredible private journey through one of the world’s fascinating regions. The area is filled with natural wonders that will take your breath away, from soaring seabirds to waddling penguins, exploring the glory of Torres del Paine National Park, the ice walls of a glacier and the “end of the world” city. On a 10 days private tour designed by local experts, you can choose when to depart, and customize the itinerary.
Southern Patagonia Highlights
Trekking: Discover the essence of Southern Patagonia on this incredible luxury itinerary through one of the world’s fascinating regions.
Mountain: Discover the essence of Southern Patagonia on this incredible luxury itinerary through one of the world’s fascinating regions.
Penguin: Discover the essence of Southern Patagonia on this incredible luxury itinerary through one of the world’s fascinating regions.
BUENOS AIRES | Legado Mítico Classic
USHUAIA | Arakur Resort & Spa Superior
The perfect balance between calmness and adventure. Located in a privileged environment, on a natural balcony inside Reserva Natural Cerro Alarkén, Arakur is much more than a luxury hotel. The magnificent Lobby welcomes the guests with its large windows, the warmth of their fireplaces, and a sophisticated decor made.
CALAFATE | Eolo Patagonia Spirit Premium
EOLO is a unique place in the world that combines the impressive nature of Southern Patagonia, an unbeatable location, the scenery, the luxury of simplicity with warm and professional care. The hotel has 17 rooms, all with stunning views of the Patagonian steppe; its lakes, mountains and glaciers.
TORRES DEL PAINE | Patagonia Camp Deluxe with Jacuzzi
From November to March
This is the high season in Patagonia. From December 21 starts our summer and you will find warmer temperatures.
October & April
Great period if you are trying to get a lower budget, and a quiet experience. You may find lower temperatures, but also less wind.
Internal Air subject to quotation on your specific dates. Connections: Buenos Aires – Ushuaia – El Calafate – ( ground transfer to Torres del Paine ) -Punta Arenas – Santiago
Argentina Top Travel Experts
Nick, Alex, Sebastian. This is a family company, a boutique travel agency. Our passion is to help travelers that are looking for a great experience in Argentina.
As local experts, we are always updated and we look for the best options for your trip. We have direct contact with each service provider that helps us to give a plus to each traveler.
Your bookings and payments will be handled by a trusted local Travel Agency. Any charge will be processed without your previous notification, and until you are fully satisfied with your Itinerary.
- 100% tailor-made journeys. Handcrafted itineraries.
- "Luxury" means personalized to us. Customize your activities with an experienced travel expert
- Family Company: three brothers and certified local partners.
- Fully protected travel. Trusted Travel Agency with Argentina Government License
- Local Experts. Enjoy the perfect trip with the help of native Agents.
- More than just Reviews, we can put you in contact with our Travelers. Many of them are friends now.
- Make the most of your time and budget. It's the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- 24/7 emergency US contact number while abroad.
- Local concierge through our mobile app.
- Real experiences outside massive tourism.
Three brothers and local partners with the same vision: to provide a personalized experience. We welcome travelers and we say goodbye to new friends.